Friday, July 14, 2006

We've Come a Long Way Baby




Here's Isabelle at 2 days old, then at 7.5 months old. Amazingly, the girl can still wear the same outfit (although it's about to be relegated to the "too small" pile). She's simply amazing and we cherish each day with her.

3 comments:

SC said...

Those are great photos to have!! I've often thought that it would be neat to take a photo with the same outfit (a white onesie for ex) each month to see the little ones grow!

Anonymous said...

Ah yes, we have those kind of outfits too. It takes forever for them to grow out of some things, they (the clothes) just seem to keep expanding, kind of like the 5 loaves and 2 fishes. It's great that you have the pictures of it though, I've never thought of doing that.
Melody Currier

Melody said...

Melody,
I think this onesie is one of the ones you sent! Does it look familiar, or do clothes just blur together after awhile???