Okay, here's a speedy update on what I've been doing.
1. Mom and Dad came for an awesome week long visit. We worked on the house and did fun things.
2. Isabelle has acquired a lot of new skills in the last 2 weeks and I'm still struggling to adapt (i.e. babyproofing). She has also been napping for only 1/2 hour at a time so there's no time for blogging, teeth brushing, housework, etc. She can now crawl, pull herself up in the crib and stand with assistance. She also got her first two teeth (bottom front) while Mom and Dad were here.
3. We had a mouse in our house so Ben was fixated on catching it - and he did...at 12:30am this morning.
4. Spending what precious little free time I have trying to upload video to my blog and I'm still not there yet. I'm very close.
5. Trying to stay cool. We broke heat records set in 1995 this week.
That's it for now. More details later.
Wednesday, August 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Mel, glad to hear all is well in your world, when you have a sec would love to see more pictures! Not that I think you are likely to have any free time in the next decade or so:-). Folks hear swear that mice love wine gums.
Post a Comment