Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Sister Dominique


Back in the fall I got an e-mail from Sister Dominique, a dear soul and classmate from Queen's, saying that her choir would be in Grand Rapids in January. It was such a joy to see her again. We last saw each other at graduation 8 years ago. In fact, because of the way our names fell, we walked as a pair to receive our hoods.

Sister Dominique is part of a faith community called The Community of Jesus. Music is a large part of their life, and her choir, Gloriae Des Cantores, was unbelievable. It was a packed out concert, and a privilege to attend. I hope someday to visit her and see her community.

1 comment:

SC said...

WHAT??? You saw SISTER D???!!! I can't believe it!! That's wonderful news! I can't wait to hear all about it. She looks fabulous in the pic!! That's awesome!!