Isabelle got two cards that had dogs on them, so that was a highlight. The other hilarious part of the day was her getting too excited about eating Goldfish crackers which ended with her puking all over the Valentine dress and the kitchen floor. Good thing we got a few photos in before that moment.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Thanks SO much for the wonderful new pictures, Mel. I am so lonesome for her. March won't come soon enough for me! Love, Mom G.
Mel-Belle-- I miss that face!! It was such a treat to be able to see/hug/kiss her last weekend. I'm in withdrawl now, but am excited about next month. And gotta love that you got the pics before the dress was no longer snapshot-able. She looks precious (love, love, LOVE the matching pink runners :) :)) Bear
3 comments:
Thanks SO much for the wonderful new pictures, Mel. I am so lonesome for her. March won't come soon enough for me!
Love, Mom G.
Mel-Belle--
I miss that face!! It was such a treat to be able to see/hug/kiss her last weekend. I'm in withdrawl now, but am excited about next month. And gotta love that you got the pics before the dress was no longer snapshot-able. She looks precious (love, love, LOVE the matching pink runners :) :)) Bear
I'm in desperate need for a new update!!! What's new with the Belle-ster??? Her auntie wants to know :) xoxo
Post a Comment