Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Another Baby

Well, I think the secret is out. Ben and I are expecting a baby on November 27th. We had an ultrasound at 8 weeks after a brief scare, and then an appointment yesterday where I heard the heartbeat, so we're finally ready to spread the news.

I have been very sick for the last 6 weeks....all day long, all night long. This week was finally much better, so I'm hopeful that the bad part might be over. But I'm not holding my breath or anything.

We're excited.

10 comments:

Brenda said...

Not as excited as me! I get to be a grandma again!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Another niece/nephew to fawn over. What should I knit this time?

Brenda said...

It's gotta be blue whatever it is!

Chris and Julee said...

Congratulations, Melody and Ben - what wonderful news!

Josh and Heather said...

Wonderful news! We're excited! Can't wait to visit...

Jean said...

Congrats to you both, hope you're feeling better soon

Anonymous said...

Yay! Congratulations again! Let us know if you need more salt & vinegar rice minis... we'll drop ship a case to you! :)

Franceen said...

Congratulations, and here's hoping that the rest of your pregnancy will be comfortable so that you can fully enjoy this wonderful time of joy and anticipation.

SC said...

YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!! Pat your belly from Auntie Bear xoxoo!!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely wonderful news! Hope the sick part is done soon.