Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Go 'Way

When I began this blog, I never intended that I would post this kind of story, and I won't be making it a habit, but this one just seemed too funny to pass up.

On Saturday we were at a Chapters bookstore with Isabelle. After playing at the train table for awhile she decided to explore the rest of the store. Ben tagged along after her as she darted between shelves. At a certain point she got obsessed with a wooden chair in a corner, and loudly indicated to Ben that she wanted to get behind it. The chair had an open back, so he could clearly see behind it. He moved the chair so she could squeeze behind it and then waited to see what she would do next.

Well, it seems that she was replicating a practice from home that usually occurs behind the living room couch or her dresser. Yes, she wanted to hide behind the chair in Chapters to do her business in "private".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What is a girl to do Eh? I remember one of my children who shall remain annonymous who used to go under the table and when asked what she was doing would say "Go'way. Doan bodder me!"

Dad G