

Here's an update on baby #2. I had an appointment on Monday, including an ultrasound. The baby is roughly 7 pounds, and measuring as if it was 38 weeks (I am 36). I am having some contractions, although they always stop, so it's not like we're going to the hospital anytime soon. My prediction is before November 20. But you know how dangerous that is!
This week and last I have been focusing on finishing up church work. It feels good to at least finish SOMETHING, and to be able to mentally let go of at least one part of life. Next week I will turn again to the house and doing more things to get us more prepared for life with two.

2 comments:
How exciting to see the little one's face. Welcome, baby #2. I think you're a boy. Only time will tell.
Love,
one excited grandma-to-be in Kingston, wishing she was closer
Mel-
I can't believe the quality of that second photo! It doesn't even look like an ultrasound photo--it actually looks like a baby! SO EXCITED!! Keep us posted!!
xoxoo bear
Post a Comment