

A quick post before I get back to packing for a much needed change of scenery in Canada. It has been a month of snow and sickness. I think Ben spent more time shoveling the driveway and helping people get their cars unstuck out of snow than he spent inside with us during the past few weeks. After Isabelle's
special Saturday, I came down with a much worse case on Valentine's Day, complete with fever and dehydration. Ben was feeding me ice chips at 4am while I was nursing - that was the low point. Especially because we kept dropping the ice on Charlotte's neck. Then this past week Isabelle got a nasty cold with fever and bad cough, coupled with Charlotte having a growth spurt and wanting to eat every 2-3 hours. For five nights we slept in 90 minute intervals - exhausting!! Thankfully today Isabelle is on the mend. Yesterday she didn't take a nap, and then fell asleep at the supper table. I think this is a must for any kid's photo collection.

Last week was the completion of
gym class. Isabelle even got a little certificate and we celebrated with Oma and Opa (who were visiting) and a snowman donut.
2 comments:
I always forget to post ... so I'm just doing it today, right away instead! Loved the video - the end was so funny - and I hope you all are getting the rest you need this week.
- Christy
Thank you for the video, Mel, we loved it! Hope you're having a restful week. Love, "Oma"
Post a Comment