Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Charlotte is One

Sweet Charlotte.

You love to chatter all day long and sing.
You hate it when Isabelle is in bed. You wander around the house calling for her.

You are very impatient regarding food.

You love to be cuddled. Games of all kinds, especially chase and peekaboo, are your favorite activities.

You are a paci girl. You have begun pointing...and walking...and are getting six teeth all at once right now.

You have begun to dance.
Sweet Charlotte, today we celebrate your birth.

4 comments:

divine.conspiracy said...

Yay, congrats, and happy birthday Charlotte! Great video, I love the banjo music, what is that?

Unknown said...

I'm not so glad to know about this blog because it makes me want to cry - I am going to miss you guys too much. Such cute pictures and wonderful video!

Ben said...

The music is "Everyone's a VIP to Someone" by "The Go! Team" and it is an excellent selection, I must say.

amymom24 said...

Happy birthday Charlotte! You are such a cutie!