Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Final Days in GR



I'm going to squeeze in a quick post while taking a break from packing. Did I mention the house is being dismantled? At least I've decided not to clean AT ALL this week. No picking up toys. No nothing. Only dishes. It's just going to be one chaotic mess all week. Packing is going okay. The kids have had some terrific play dates with friends while we've worked.

Some recent activities included playing in the first snow, and a visit to Meijer Gardens. The Christmas displays and trains are up so we enjoyed being out and escaping work at home. Did I also mention that Ben's idea of dealing with the move is to avoid it by watching movies and going on outings?????


1 comment:

SC said...

The girls look absolutely beautiful. I LOVE the idea of not cleaning up--at all. No picking up toys (is all that I feel I do some days!!) I will be thinking of you all this weekend. See you on the other side!! xoxo love you