Monday, February 20, 2006

Spiked and Seated

I went back to Soulcare last week and everything went fine, just in case you were all waiting on the edge of your seats.

This is going to be a picture post. Isabelle is 3 months on Sunday and we realized we have been slowing down in the picture department - how could that be?? The first setting is her first wild hairstyle. We put some cream in her hair to get rid of her cradle cap and of course her hair went crazy, so that had to be documented. And the others are of a cute outfit from Auntie Lisa and Uncle Chris. She has slept throught the night the last 7 of 9 nights. We hope it's a lasting trend, but for now, it's like a dream come true!! I remember in December just wishing and longing for an entire night's sleep. It felt so good, but you know, I missed her.






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... cradle cap. Another one of those things I'll have to look up. Keep up the updates - that one is Cute with a capital 'C'.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, ma'am, but I'm going to have to issue you a ticket for excessive cuteness without a license.

Anonymous said...

Mel---that ball of cuteness is adorable! Love the hairdo! Can't wait to meet the little squisher in person! xo