Here are a few pictures from our recent visit from my sister Alison, beloved friend Karen and Karen's baby Sophie. Sophie is 3 weeks older than Isabelle. We ate good food, went for walks, compared baby advice, went shopping, and just generally had a wonderful time. I was very sad to see them all go. There are more photos on Flickr.
Karen is my oldest friend. We grew up on the same street and we were born 3 weeks apart as well. At many times in our lives we have drifted apart geographically or to different schools, but fate always seems to draw us back together. She was always the "cool" kid growing up and I wanted so badly to be her "best friend". And here we are...she came a long way just to visit me so I'm guessing that we're pretty close. I'm very, very thankful for her friendship.

1 comment:
It makes me teary to see these pictures of our babies together-- You, and Ben, and now Isabelle mean so so SO much to me.
Post a Comment