Saturday, August 12, 2006

Video on the Blog: Take Two

Click here to see some highlights from Belle's summer.

Okay, this ended up being fun after all my frustrations. Uncle Ben was here for a visit this week and he showed me a "simpler" way. I won't save them up like this anymore, but will try to post smaller clips more frequently.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mel, that was fabuloso! Video of Isabelle is wonderful enough, but the music and the edits you made put it over the top. Thank you SO much for posting this.

BTW, who's the artist on the song?

Melody said...

Jars of Clay - from the album "Who We Are Instead"

SC said...

Okay, I am teary watching that incredible video. I have a feeling that I'll be watching it MANY more times!! I loved seeing Belle crawling--so adorable....and pulling up in her crib--little monkey!! (jumping on the bed!!) I love her so much, and seeing that is so wonderful, but also makes me feel sad at what I'm missing so far away. Thank you for posting that Mel- I know it was a lot of work for you. Her personality is shining all the way to Canada!! xox

Anonymous said...

O.K. Not only do I have the cutest and smartest granddaughter but her mom is an amazing mother and baby photographer. It helps so much to see these photos and clips when I am so far away. Thanks for taking the time to do it, Mel.

Mom