Friday, October 20, 2006

Playing

This is a good example of how Isabelle plays. She goes from thing to thing, and usually makes the loudest noise she can with the item by shaking it or dropping it on the floor. She has recently perfected the art of pulling all the books/diapers off the shelf.

BTW, Isabelle has had a bad cold the past few days and so we have been just doing everything we can to make the little patient comfortable. I haven't even bothered to mark all the wakeups on Trixie, but for the most part she has been putting herself back to sleep. She just makes noise when she realizes that she can't breathe through her nose. Wednesday was a beautiful day so we went for three walks, and then after Isabelle went to bed, I listened to Ben and other members of The New Midwest playing live on WYCE. They also played a track from the new CD. You can check out all the information here or hear some of the tracks. I'm playing on "Holiday" and "Hearfelt Journey". It's kind of a thrill to hear your husband's band on the radio.

No comments: