Not much time to post...Isabelle's cold is gone, but now we are dealing with the oh so fun effects of daylight savings time. Can you say 5AM?????????????????
However, she wore a dress to church today (one of Jackie's) and she was so cute in it. Her Oma and Opa are visiting this weekend, and she has had so much fun playing with them and showing them all her toys and games. Ben and I are about to leave for our first night without her while Mom babysits. I'm oh so nervous, and yet looking forward to a break at the same time. I know we will miss her SO much!!! She is changing so much right now and understanding more and more every day.
Thanks for a fun visit, Oma and Opa! We can't wait until you come back.

4 comments:
5 A.M!!! I HEAR YOU!! What's with these little people??!! We need to sit them down and have a little chat :)
Have the best time away. We will be thinking of you so much, and can't wait to hear all about it! Belle will have so much fun with Grandma :)
xoxo k
Daylight savings...I live in terror of our forthcoming trip to Australia, if one hour makes this much of a difference...shudder.
What an adorable picture! The first thing I did when we got home was download the pictures I had taken, both the pictures of you three, and the ones of my sisters and Grandma. Family! We miss you! Thanks for the picture.
Yes, the time change can be frustrating. When we got back from the PHilippines last April (12 hours different) it took 2 full weeks to get back on track. For a while, the girls' "nightime" sleep was 2 am - 2 pm!! A night out without Belle sounds wonderful and a bit hard at the same time!
Melody Currier
Post a Comment