Thursday, January 11, 2007

Book Worm



Isabelle loves books. She sits surrounded by her mountain of books and reads them intently. Although she sometimes likes me to read to her, she prefers to read on her own. She reads at mealtime, in the car and during diaper changes. Can you say "related to Auntie Ali"?

This is her new camera face which she sports whenever I try to take a picture, showing her disdain for the flashing red light. :) (Outfit from Matt and Melody - love the ruffle cuff pants!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, it's thrilling to have another reader in the family! Isabelle will get much joy from her devotion to books. I love that she reads during diaper changes :-)

Fingers crossed that her new cousin is as avid a book worm!

SC said...

That camera face is potentially the cutest thing I've seen all day (and I've seen a fair bit of cuteness this morning!!)I love that she's reading Baby Beluga--one of Sophie's all-time favourites. I'm going to have to try a book during diaper changes, because right now sometimes I feel like I'm tying up a calf at the rodeo instead of changing my girl's diaper!
Loved the post! Keep em coming!!!!