Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Back on the Home Front

Meanwhile, back at home Christy was taking awesome care of Isabelle and reinforcements (aka Oma and Opa) arrived late that evening that Charlotte was born. Oma and Opa stayed until Saturday and gave Isabelle a wonderful time!


Isabelle helped Opa rake leaves and do dishes. She helped Oma bake birthday cupcakes for Charlotte and made beautiful cards with "colors" (markers). Isabelle also had a nasty cold during this time, which made it extra nice that she had such wonderful playmates and caregivers! She got lots of TLC.

Talking to Mummy on the phone in the hospital

Visit to the Hospital - Tuesday 13th Noon


1 comment:

SC said...

I absolutely love the picture of Belle peeking over and looking at Charlotte. What a priceless shot. I love hearing your birth story--thank you for sharing it. I'm so excited to meet little Charlotte. :)xoxox