Friday, December 14, 2007

Toys

Charlotte has been quite interested in toys already. She is a very textbook baby - eats, plays/hangs out for about 30-45 minutes then squeaks (rarely crying) to say "I'm done - may I go to sleep now?". Then we swaddle her, give her a paci and put her in the car seat. She usually falls asleep without any assistance other than a few paci reinsertions.

Quite the change from all that car seat swinging! Anyone remember? Ben does.

5 comments:

Brenda said...

Thanks for the pictures, Mel. Charlotte looks very different than Isabelle now that she is older. Can't wait to hold those little darlings again!

Anonymous said...

Yes. But isn't that how Ben got those huge arms?? ;)

corry969 said...

Ben and Melody, what a beautiful baby!!
Wonderful she is doing so well!
Have a blessed Christmas,
Corry

Anonymous said...

She is so gorgeous. I can't wait to squeeze her! And I certainly do remember the swing-o-rama's from the early Belle days. :) xo Karen

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Charlotte's beautiful, and nice that she's pretty mellow (at least most of the time). That sure can help when you have two.