Hence, I have not yet completed the Christmas posts. They are almost done...but to tide readers over, here are two new pictures of the girls. Charlotte's is from our Christmas visit to Canada and Isabelle's is from a recent haircut last week. No, not by Ben, but by the professionals. :)
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
New Year
Here lies my dilemma: blogging, resting or housework
Hence, I have not yet completed the Christmas posts. They are almost done...but to tide readers over, here are two new pictures of the girls. Charlotte's is from our Christmas visit to Canada and Isabelle's is from a recent haircut last week. No, not by Ben, but by the professionals. :)

Hence, I have not yet completed the Christmas posts. They are almost done...but to tide readers over, here are two new pictures of the girls. Charlotte's is from our Christmas visit to Canada and Isabelle's is from a recent haircut last week. No, not by Ben, but by the professionals. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Melody, are the girls wearing the matching outfits you got them in this pair of pictures? It's a particularly beautiful picture of Charlotte--it looks professional! But I noticed that Isabelle's picture, also very lovely, shows the same pattern on the front of her sweater. Hmmmm.
Yes.....they are the matching outfits. Shawn took the photo of Charlotte.
Post a Comment