Wednesday, September 03, 2008

7 Months



I'm slowly going through photos and attempting to do a few weeks of posting each day to do some reflecting on our summer. After Charlotte turned 7 months, things changed for our cranky, tempermental baby. She began sleeping more. She began accepting the idea of solid food after 2 months of batting it around and screaming at it. She got her bottom front teeth. She was still waking up A LOT in the night, but things were on the upswing.

Aw, isn't she adorable?
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Yes, very adorable says the proud 'Gramma'. Can't wait to hold her again...and her munchkin sister!

Heather and Josh said...

From all the pics on this blog, I would never have guessed that she's cranky and temperamental! She IS adorable.

amymom24 said...

She IS very adorable!

When you baby is tempermental, I think it means so much more when they FINALLY outgrow it, don't you think. Danielle used to be like that, but I hardly remember it. I just enjoy her so much now;)