Friday, May 26, 2006

6 Months


After some pressure from readers (no names will be mentioned), I'm posting some new pictures of Isabelle. She's 6 months today. What is she doing these days? Rolling over both ways, grabbing everything in sight, eating cereal (starting veggies this week), laughing when Ben acts silly, beginning to get up on all fours (we bought a gate this weekend), making razzing sounds.

Isabelle has benefitted from having many friends with beautiful clothes that they have outgrown and here she sports a dress from dear friends Jackie and Tasha. She also has several items from her 2nd cousins Shelby and Hope. When she wears these clothes, I feel like her friends are near, and that feels good!

It's getting harder and harder to get a good picture of her. Some part of her body is always moving, or else she's cross or distracted. This picture was taken on Grandma and Grandpa's couch on our recent weekend visit to Ontario for a family funeral.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Grandma Brenda thanks you! Now I have new grandbaby wallpaper for my computer!