Thursday, September 28, 2006

September 28, 1996


When I woke up it was raining. When we left the church the sun was shining. We were kids, with no idea how we would pay our rent or complete our studies. I don't know how we made it through that first year. But we were together. We were married.



Honeymoon in Minden, Ontario


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am tearing up looking at these beautiful photos of you two looking so happy. I think I am emotional because I am so thankful that I was able to be there for that incredible day. We had lost touch until only weeks before your wedding. And it was one of the best weddings I've ever been to...SO much love. I can't believe that was 10 years ago. Looks like life just keeps getting better and better. Isabelle is such a blessed little one to have two parents who are so committed to each other. I hear little sounds from a crib---must go. Congratulations you two. xoxoo love