Friday, October 20, 2006

Thanksgiving 2006

I'm trying out a new option for posting photos. I enjoy Picasa so much (thanks Bear) and today read a post by someone who's trying Picasa web albums. Have a look at the album and tell me if you like this better than looking at the Flickr site. At present, it seems easier to upload than to Flickr.

These photos are from Thanksgiving weekend, where Mom, Dad, Jo and Rika visited. We did end up having a turkey dinner, after much searching for the turkey! (Next year I will preorder....). Here's also a few videos of us.

Isabelle is with Rika on the floor for the first time. The last time they were together was before Isabelle could sit up. Rika lost a ball down that vent last Christmas (before the cover was put back on) and she immediately remembered and was looking for it. Watch how Isabelle imitates Rika by putting her head down to dig. Very cute.

It was a beautiful weekend so we spent a good chunk of time outside. This is in our backyard.

Last of all, here's where Rika shines. A ball. A good sized lawn. Need we say more?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mel, you've turned me into an Isabelle video junkie! What an overdose this week! Thank you so much. I'm continually delighted to see what a character your daughter is. I can't wait to see what she makes of her new cousin (and vice versa).