Friday, January 18, 2008

2 Month Doc Visit

Today was Charlotte's 2 month visit, including her first set of shots. She was a real trooper and did great. She slept most of the day today and is happy tonight.

She weighed in at 10 pounds, 5 ounces and measured 24 inches long. (She was 7.14 and 19 1/4 at birth, for those of you who are keeping track.) That means she's actually real long right now, in the 90th percentile for height! I thought so, because she is outgrowing outfits that Isabelle wore long into her 5th/6th month. The picture below is Isabelle wearing the same outfit at 3 months old.

AND, Isabelle held Charlotte for the first time today. Yesterday we had friends over and Isabelle's playmate held Charlotte. I think that's where she got the idea!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Charlotte is BEAUTIFUL!! A full little human---incredible. She is absolutely gorgeous. Gorgeous. Precious. :) xoxo k

Anonymous said...

And I recognize that outfit!!