Friday, July 04, 2008

Ready to Talk

A new look. New perspective.

I felt as though I couldn't talk this winter. Even though my time was limited, and that was mostly what kept me from blogging and talking with others, I mostly just didn't have a lot to say. It was a hard winter. And I was just quiet with myself. I spent a lot of time reflecting, thinking and praying. There have been a lot of changes this year, and many changes ahead. And I look forward to sharing all of this, the easy and the difficult, the fast and the slow, the joyful and the hard to understand, here. With you.


1 comment:

Brenda said...

Oh Melody, you are so creative. I love the picture because I see the fort as God watching over you and protecting you. You are all in his hand and nothing will come to you but His best.

Dad