Monday, September 08, 2008

Back to the Gardens

My parents were the next to visit in late July. Mom and Dad helped us get some much needed work done around the house, as well as babysitting for us while we went out to dinner. Of course we went to Meijer Gardens again during the visit, so that's where these photos were taken.


Isabelle was thrilled with the opportunity to dress up as a ladybug and proudly displayed her costume.





The highlight of our visit is always a huge splash in the fountain at the end. I always bring a change of clothes for Isabelle so that she can just get totally wet. I love her face in the final picture. I know the first one is washed out - but it is such an awesome picture and I couldn't seem to retouch it (suggestions, anyone?).



This was moments before she had a big fall on the paved stones near the big horse. Last night (two months later) when we walked past the plaza she said, "I had a big owie." She remembered even though we have not spoken about it since that day.

1 comment:

amymom24 said...

Awww, the ladybug costume is so cute!

Re: fixing the overexposed photo - I did some searching and found this tutorial. Hope that helps!
http://www.alibony.com/pse/061008overexposed.html